Excel inventory scheduling for supply chain and inventory
Excel Inventory Scheduling
Rate this solution: (2.6/5 from 5 votes)
|Inventory Scheduling for Excel is an application which allows you to know exactly when to re-order so that materials arrive Just In Time (JIT) before an out of stock situation occurs. This Excel inventory scheduling application:
- Translates purchase order/delivery histories into minimum stock management scheduling, and
- Schedules re-ordering quantities and dates.
Key Features include:
- Excel spreadsheets organize delivery timetables and stock level forecasting into JIT purchasing schedules.
- Spreadsheet calculations tell you when to issue purchase order to sustain JIT minimum stock balances.
- Provides closing weekly inventory balance forecast spreadsheets - for each stock item.
- Provides weekly purchasing requirement planning spreadsheets for individual stock items.
- Provides When to re-order dates to maintain minimum stock levels.
- Provides statistical analysis spreadsheets with embedded Excel statistical functions for JIT inventory management.
- Excel Inventory Database plus built-in Look Up functions.
- Excel Supplier Database linked to Purchase Order template plus LookUp functions.
- Capacity for 1,250 inventory items database and 2,500 purchase orders at any one time.
- Tutorial version containing complete JIT method explanation.
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum
or proposed as a project to the Excel freelance