Try this manual method:
Export mailbox as a PST fileLogin to Outlook with the Exchange account that was used to create the OST files. And to export the OST mailboxes to PST, follow the simple procedure:
There is an optional choice to provide a password to the PST file, but you can easily move ahead without choosing it.
- Go to Files >Open & Export and click Import & Export.
- Select Export to a file; then click Next.
- Select the second option—Outlook Data File (.pst)—and click Next.
- Select the folder which you want to export and click Next.
- Browse the location where you want to save the new PST file and choose the options regarding the duplicate items.
Let me know if this works for you.
|Posted by jerry_maguire on