PDF to XLS
Excel pdf to xls for converting and integrating
Excel PDF to XLS (Recommended)
Rate this solution: (3.7/5 from 3 votes)
PDF to XLS for Excel is a powerful PDF to Excel format file converter. PDF to XLS for Excel can convert PDF to XLS, XLSX or XLSM in batch mode quickly and easily. PDF to XLS for Excel preserves the original layout of the PDF file including images, text and vector drawings. |
Key features of PDF to XLS for Excel include:
- It is a standalone program which does not need Adobe Acrobat software support.
- Supports encrypted PDF conversion.
- Simultaneously converts multiple PDF file formats to one certain format to save time.
- Preserves the original layout of the PDF as an editable Excel file.
- Batch converts PDF to xls, xlsx or xlsm from folder or multiple file selection.
- Can use image mode to convert PDF to Excel.
- Can use Adobe Reader to convert PDF to Excel.
- Can use user-defined mode to convert PDF to Excel.
- Can extract the character of PDF when converting to Excel.
- Can customize the output file name.
- Save List: Save the converted files to a list.
- Load List: Load the saved list files directly to convert.
- Choose to open the output folder when conversion is complete.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2022-02-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum