Data Consolidation for Excel is an Excel add-in which allows to consolidate spreadsheet data from one or several sheets from one or many open workbooks quickly and easily. |
Key Features of Data Consolidation for Excel include:
- Data Consolidator - This useful tool makes easy the process of consolidating information proceeding from a different workbook but from the same range.
- Consolidator (Creating models) - This utility is contained within the Consolidator tool. It is useful for the need to often create and execute the same model; in other words, the same model with the same data. The consolidation tool allows to save those models and simply execute them the next time required.
- Consolidator (Existing Models) - After a model has been saved, it can be executed using this tool.
- Consolidator (Copy models) - Enables to copy consolidation models from a workbook to another. For this objective, the workbooks that contain the consolidation models must to be open.
- Multi-Sheet Consolidator - This tool copies the selected sheets from each chosen workbook to a existing workbook or to a new workbook. Afterward, it consolidates the same range from each sheet in a new sheet (in the case of a new workbook) or in the selected sheet (in the case of a open workbook). The process of data consolidation can also be automated.
- Detailed Consolidation - This type of consolidation is appropriate to see the detail along with the consolidation totals.
- Export sheets - This tools allows the exporting of chosen sheets from a workbook with options such as converting formulas to values, keeping colors, and ordering.
- Toggle settings - This tool saves time by saving settings that can be recuperated and utilized for repetitive tasks.
- Freeze or Divide panes - This tool can help in the process of creating, navigating through, editing excessively long models and keeping an eye on them.
Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2023-05-01)