Excel Data Tools (Optipe Data Tools Suite) is an Excel add-in for Excel 2007 and above that provides tools for data management and functions for analyzing data from multiple tabular sources. |
The data tools are available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Portuguese with over 50 video tutorials demonstrating examples usage.
Key features of Excel Data Tools include:
- Data summary tools with consolidations and aggregations of filtered multiple source data by combinations of sum, average, count, maximum and minimum.
- Perform mathematical operations to ranges of cells in multiple specified ranges.
- Advanced data search criteria to isolate data for operations and management.
- Copy and group tabs from multiple workbooks into one workbook for analysis.
- Batch hide, show, protect, sort and rename sheets in multiple workbooks.
- Select all objects within a workbook based on type such as names shapes and hyperlinks.
- Merge data from multiple ranges with matching column filed specification.
- Split data into multiple sheets based on categorical grouping rules.
- Allows merge data from two tables based on one or more criteria.
- Transform pivot tables and multidimensional data to flat formats.
- Advanced formatting on multiple ranges with case conversion and numerical formats.
- Color code data cells based on data type or value thresholds.
- More than 30 new useful functions added to Excel covering date/time, statistics, lookup/reference, text and formatting information.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2023-09-01)